OUR VALUES AND STATEMENT OF FAITH
“We value our wives as lifelong partners and strengthen each other in Christ”
“We value our families as God’s Grace and blessing and accept the responsibility of servant leadership daily”
“We value our churches and accept the responsibility for serving, building and strengthening them”
“We value our brothers in Christ as men who insist on transparency before God, seek purity and act on His will”
“We value others as we see them, children of God, equally before him”
“We value our responsibilities to move forward courageously and boldly as powers of example in Christ to those who don’t yet know him”
“We value our responsibility to provide for our family and that our needs are his will”
“We value those we work with, submit to their authority, while upholding our responsibility to be living examples of the Fruits of The Spirit”
“We value our hands, one firmly on the Bible and the other outstretched to the unsaved”
“We value our enemies for they know not what they do and we pray for them at all occasions and times for His will”
“We value our relationship with God above all others”
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible, both Old and New Testament, to be the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
“All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the faith and correcting error, for resetting direction of a man’s life and training him in good living.” 2 Timothy 3:16
2. We believe that there is one God , eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
“You then, are to go and make disciples of all nations and baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.” Matthew 28:18
3. We believe that God sent his Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, to atone for our sins through His death on the cross and His resurrection from the dead. This gift of salvation is received by faith in Christ alone.
“For God so loved the world He sent His only Son so that everyone who believes in Him should not be lost, but should have eternal life.” John 3:16
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells all Christians and enables them to live Godly lives.
“We were baptized by the Spirit into one body, whether we were Jews, Gentiles, slaves or free men, and we have all had experience of the same spirit.” 1 Corinthians 12:13
5. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ while respecting individual distinctives in faith and practice.
“Make it your aim to be at one in the Sprit, and you will inevitably be at peace with one another. You all belong to one body, of which there is one Spirit, just as you all experienced one calling to hope.”